$3.00 - $23.75
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - Includes (2) M3x10 Socket Head Cap Screws
All Wheels Manufacturing replacement derailleur hangers are produced in their Colorado shop to exacting tolerances. - CNC machined 6061 aluminum - Black anodized finish - (2) M4x8 Flat head screws included
Enduro 6806 ABEC-3 Sealed Bearing. Direct replacement bearing for most BB30/PF30 OEM bottom brackets as well as all Wheels Mfg bottom brackets for 30mm spindle cranks. - Dimensions: OD: 42mm / ID: 30mm / Width: 7mm - ABEC-3 - Grade 10, 5/32" chromium steel balls - Kyodo Yushi SRL grease or equivalent - Enduro Part # BB 6806 LLB/C3 - Imported - Sold Bag of 2
- Aluminum w/lock nut - 18mm long/6mm O.D.
$6.99 - $7.99
• Shim available in various sizes • For use with 25.4mm or 27.2mm seatposts
- Includes everything needed to mount non-threaded brake pads to cantilever brake arms
$7.99 - $19.99
- DT Swiss cartridge bearings - Sold in pairs
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
- Axle mount rear derailleur guard - Essential for children`s multi-speed bikes
A well-exercised dog is a happy dog, so give Fido a good workout while you ride! Sunlite's Dog Leash consists of a metal bar that mounts under the rear axle bolt or quick-release and straps to your chainstay. This keeps the center of gravity low so you stay stable if your dog pulls to one side. The bar is long enough to keep your pup away from the bike, too.
$4.98 - $5.99
- Alloy construction - Great for Cruiser or BMX bar conversions
- Routes cables underneath the bottom bracket - Will not rust or corrode
$9.99 - $10.99
• Aluminum • CNC-finished
$12.99 - $14.99
• Aluminum clamp • Built-in rear rack mount
• Forged 6061 T6 alloy clamp • Safety lever clamping position follows clamp • Stops the QR lever from catching on things • Black anodized finish
- Large Flange-Fits Splined MX Cranks - Sold in pairs
- Standard steel replacement
- Width: 5.8 mm - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Color: Silver - Reusable: No
QUICK-LINK FEATURE - Tool-free assembly (possible) - Non-reusable - TL-CN10 BENEFIT - Easy connect - Compatible with current 11-speed chains - Quick assembly tool
Hose fittings fit many of SRAM's newest hydraulic brake models. - Fittings are backwards compatible with older SRAM and Avid hydraulic brakes
Replacement Remote-end Hose Barb for RockShox Reverb dropper seatposts. - Fits all generations of Reverb
$12.99 - $27.67
RockShox Reverb Hydraulic Hose Kit for replacing the hyraulic line on your Reverb dropper seatpost. - Fits all generations of Reverb - Includes new hose, new strain relief, new barb
• Supplied as set of 5 pcs (2x2mm, 1x5mm, 1x10mm and 1x20mm) • Available in 1/8 inch • Color: Black
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
Don't let chain slap damage your frame. Install a Pro Chainstay Protector. For top protection and a custom look, it's made of heavy-duty carbon-coated neoprene. Plus, it has a Velcro closure so it's easy to put on and stays in place, and it can be removed for cleaning too.
- Anodized or powder coated finish - Allows for secure clamping - Forged aluminum construction - 34.9mm clamp diameter
Origin-8's Quill Adapter allows you to use modern threadless stems on bicycles with threaded forks that take quill stems (stems with bolts in the center). The Quill Adapter is made of light and durable 7075 aluminum and features a chromoly bolt.
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
Odyssey's original dual cable detangler system has been the industry standard since day one. Odyssey has been making the Gyro since 1986 and constantly improving it along the way. Everything you need to run a Gyro. Odyssey Gyro cables and upper and lower cable stops included.
Page 1 of 2 Next page