$37.99 - $67.95
Born out of a need for unwavering traction in every corner of the world, the Vigilante is WTB's premier aggressive trail and enduro tire. The square-lugged, open-tread pattern offers stability through wet or dry, while the prominent outer knobs grip at lean angles like nobody’s business. Ample spacing ensures it flings mud, while also allowing the knobs to bite into loose, chunky terrain. - Usage: All Mountain / Enduro - Conditions: Wet to Dry / Loose, Rocky, Mud - TCS Light: 786g - Comp: 893g
$21.99 - $24.99
• The benefits of a smooth center with small side knobs
- Designed for city commuter bikes - 26 x 2.125 inch
Sunlite's Cruiser 80 are balloon-like tires with grooved tread, large air volume for shock absorption. - Bead: Wire
• Balloon tire with grooved tread • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
$21.99 - $29.99
• Balloon tire with urban treads • Large air volume for added shock absorption • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 2.125
• Urban commuter tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.5
• Large knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
• Tight directional center tread pattern with lateral knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.95
$19.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
The MTB Alpha Bite is a classic mountain bike tire with large, widely spaced knobs. Excellent for use on hardpack, mud or loose sand.
$15.99 - $20.09
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$19.99 - $21.99
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 26 x 1 3/4 • ISO 571
The favorite of downhill and enduro experts. The perfect choice for virtually any track. Intermediate tread: maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain thanks to strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread design. - Bike Park Performance offers an unbelievably robust, incredibly durable tire for half the cost. - Wire Bead
$39.99 - $41.99
Love sessioning the streets, but also have an affection for ripping the dirt jumps? Then Maxxis' Holy Roller is your tire. The inverted tread design hooks up equally well on pavement and dirt. And, the single-ply casing keeps the weight down for easy pedaling. - Weight: 800g (26 x 2.2), 825g (26 x 2.4)
Ride with confidence on any terrain with Maxxis' Larsen TT. The tightly spaced knobs are ramped for flying on the straights, while the large contact patch and rounded profile give predictable grip the corners.
$60.00 - $105.00
The standard in fast-descending front tires. Often imitated, never duplicated. The Minion DHF is the standard by which all other downhill tires are measured. The DHF incorporates ramped knobs for low rolling resistance and channel-cut knobs to increase gripping edges, giving straight-line control and precise cornering. - Tubeless Ready - Folding bead - Directional, ramped knob design - front or rear - 3C MaxxTerra Compound available - EXO Protection available - DoubleDown casing available
$63.99 - $105.00
An even more aggressive Minion?! The Maxxis Minion DHR II is a complete redesign. Acceleration, cornering, and braking have all been improved. The shoulder knobs were borrowed from the legendary Minion DHF and then beefed up to handle duty as a rear tire. And, the center tread is heavily ramped and siped to roll fast and track straight under braking. Pair the DHR II with the Minion DHF for the ultimate aggressive riding combo! - Redesigned, wider shoulder knobs for better cornering - Paddle-like center knobs for improved braking - Ramped and siped tread to roll fast and track straight under braking - Folding bead
The Karma Pro is a long time fan favorite. Small, square, low profile knobs accentuate the tread pattern and provide lots of grip, not just for technical world cup tracks. If you're a weekend racer or love technical cross-country rides and don't shy away from wet conditions either, the Karma will keep you on track. - Flat resistant: Large air casing for plenty of comfort and float - Universal grip: Low profile square knobs provide traction in almost every condition on a wide range of trail surfaces - Select models are tubeless ready: Saves weight and provides a better rolling performance. Riding tubeless also means riding flat free. - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Folding Bead
If you have to choose one tire for any type of terrain from hard pack to loose to mud, Kenda's Nevegal is it, hands down. To be adaptable and excel in any condition, the Nevegal is equipped with small tapered and ramped knobs with multiple edges for extra grip. Tie bars connect the transition knobs with the cornering knobs for stability and predictable hard cornering. And, the Dual Tread Compound offers a center tread with Kenda's L3R Pro rubber for long life and durability while the cornering knobs boast STICK-E rubber for unreal cornering.
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's Cruiser Retrorunner Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
Page 1 of 1