$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
- Threads onto Presta valve stem for inflation with deep-V rim profiles - 76mm length
WTB's TCS Brass Valves are your key to the excellence that is tubeless wheels and tires. A stepped lock nut adds compatibility among various rim drillings, a smooth pump interface makes adding air easy, and a removable core makes setting beads and injecting sealant a cinch.
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
• Replacement steel quick release skewers
• Replacement aluminum quick release skewers
- Replacement rear skewer - Spacing: 135mm - Material: Steel
Replacement indicator chain for three speed Sturmey Archer hubs.
The 4.5-inch peg features a full 4130 core with a long-lasting, fast-sliding, plastic sleeve. - Sold individually - 14mm with 3/8” adapters only - Replacement sleeves sold separately - 4.5" (length) x 1.5" (outer diameter) - 4.5 oz (9 oz for a pair)
- Straight gauge spokes with a proprietary grade of stainless steel that is as good or better than the materials used by the world’s most renowned spoke makers. - Sized and dimensioned specifically for BMX.
When you can’t even see a part, you might forget about it, but it doesn’t mean its not important. Flat tires are probably the most common bicycle failures. Many times, flats are caused by the rims, specifically the lack of protection from the rims' sharp edges. Good rim strips didn’t exist for BMX rims. They work well and improve the function of any 20 inch rim. If you forget about them, that means they are doing their job.
Wheels Mfg axles are made from aircraft quality 4130 alloy steel, made specifically for Wheels Mfg. It’s heat-treated to increase strength without making the axle brittle. Rolled threads make for easy assembly of cones & locknuts. - Fits many Shimano / Japanese front hubs - Type: Hollow Axle - Threads: 9mm x 1 - Diameter: 9mm - Length: 110mm - 1 axle per bag
Page 1 of 1